Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mighty Optical Illusions

Do you know the feeling that perception turns against you? Mighty Optical Illusions is a website dedicated to optical illusions, magic tricks and puzzles. Since I'm a highly visually oriented person (like a bird, you know, they look at everything, that's me ...), I love the cool visuals on this site. I have to tell you, I really admire how they state that 'all photos, pictures, videos and other shapes of art placed on this web site were submitted by individuals not connected with moillusions.com. Most of the submission are made by the original artists, but some were probably just collected from internet. If you hold copyrights to any of the illusions posted to this website, and would like us to remove them immediately, email us and we'll be glad to do so.' So, this is the place to hang out if you want a mini-visual vacation. One of my favorites is Black Hole Sun, and the Dancing Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment